English Teacher at the alternative school31 Серпня 2020 69
від 2 років
Alterra School is an alternative democratic school, a space where children can maximize their potential and interests. And the key factor in this is our professional team, which comprehensively helps students.
Of course, the main value of Alterra School is a Сhild who develops his own Personality. But we cannot imagine our daily work without such principles as:
Environmental friendliness is first and foremost about relationships with others, as well as with the world.
Freedom is the right to choose, not only in education but also in life.
Practicality - the application of acquired knowledge in life situations and understanding the relationship between knowledge and practice.
With the beginning of the next school year, we have an increasing number of classes, so we are expanding our team and looking for an English Teacher at a school in Obolon.
You are our Teacher if:
- You have a high education in philology / translation or have actively studied English in various educational projects / courses;
- you have a successful experience of teaching children 1 - 8 classes;
- you feel a lack of new knowledge and try to share it with others;
- you are constantly improving your teaching methods, looking for and implementing new tools;
- you know how to build relationships with children;
- you feel that your mission is to form a child's motivation and interest in learning;
- you sincerely like spending time with children and believe in a two-way learning process;
- your Russian or Ukrainian on Upper-Intermediate or higher level.
Your main tasks will be:
- teach English for grades 1-8;
- prepare classes and teaching materials for groups of 8-12 children;
- to provide preparation of children for intermediate testing in English under the program of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- motivate and form children's interest in learning new languages;
- organize and conduct project groups, conversation clubs;
- provide active feedback to children and parents.
You will receive:
- part-time job (from 10.00 to 15.00);
- paid lunches;
- dynamic and open team of like-minded people;
- opportunity to attend interesting lectures and trainings in the field of democratic education;
- environment for creative and individual self-expression as a teacher;
- career and professional growth opportunities.
Контактна особа Вікторія Вікторенко 0934811039
Link on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alterraschool1