English Teacher/Librarian in International School24 Листопада 2019 141
від 1 року
The British International School announces a competition for the position of Librarian/English Teacher.
- Higher education, preferably pedagogical
- High level of English proficiency
- Confident PC user, knowledge of office software
- Teamwork skills
- To maintain of the school library fund
- To conduct English language grammar lessons
- To maintain electronic catalogs and documentation
- Participation in various school projects
- To ensure that the Media Centre is well resourced with books, e-reading materials, word games and other materials that encourage creativity
- To regularly update the appearance of the Media Centre so that it inspires creativity amongst students
- To create opportunities for students to lead in the development of the school's reading culture irrespective of their academic ability
- To conduct a range of events/lessons in a creative and innovative way to ensure that all members of the school community are engaged with reading
- Official employment
- Full time work day
- Schedule: Tuesday-Friday: 8:15-17:00, Saturday: 9:00-14:00
- Near by Nivki metro station
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume.
*Please note. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Police check.