Methodologist22 Лютого 2019 115
від 2 років
DEC School is a nine years old company with a commitment to constantly improving and updating our educational practice – and make sure we’re the best English language education on offer. We're the sister company of DEC Education, DEC Life School and DEC camp – all committed to serving our clients the best possible education.
DEC School serves its students by offering highly skilled and consistently trained teaching personnel, coupled with the most current and effective methodology. We currently have thirty different syllabi for our General English courses, ranging all levels and ages – and we also offer over twenty specialized courses from intensive English, to business speaking clubs, to movie and reading clubs.
Required experience: 1-3 years
DEC School is looking for a methodologist to join our team!)
You will have such interesting tasks as:
- Writing education programs;
- Improving and addition of existing programs;;
- Development of various tests (in a team with psychologists);
- Development and design of additional teaching materials;
- Writing programs for new innovative projects;
- Literature selection and communication how to use it.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in writing educational programs, tests and didactic materials in English schools - from 2 years;
- Teaching experience - from 2 years;
- Higher education (philologist, teacher of English language);
- English language level - C2 (Proficiency);
- Official registration;
- Possibility of flexible timetable;
- Good salary;
- Family Days and opportunity of trips abroad (USA, England, Canada);
- Work in a young creative team;
- Modern office (Druzhby Narodiv).